- You notify us within 7 days of receipt of your order. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undamaged goods: The goods are in saleable condition and you have taken care to return them in good condition. They must be unopened, unused and undamaged.
- Damaged goods: While we take great care to ensure you receive our products in good condition, damages may occur sometimes. In general, this means broken bottles, etc. Please leave it in the state you received it.
- Lost goods: If you have not received your order after 7 working days (UK) or 21 working days (EU and rest of world) from date of order confirmation.
- Returns are sent to the address provided by our team.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Please follow the steps below:
Step 1: E-mail email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of your order. Please provide your customer order number, the goods you wish to return and the reasons why.
Step 2: Once you have received confirmation from us, please return the goods to the address provided.
Step 3: We will process returns only on receipt of the goods. Refunds could take up to 30 days although it will be actioned immediately. Replacements and exchanges carry the same delivery times as a new order.
Refunds are only for the products purchased. Any delivery and/or return cost will be borne by you. We will only reimburse this in the case of damaged, lost or incorrectly supplied products.
We will consider the condition of the goods being returned when making a refund. So please ensure the goods are returned safely. If reasonable care has not been taken or the goods fail to reach us, you may not receive a full refund.
Refunds will only be made to the payment method used when the purchase was made.
*VARIATION BETWEEN BATCHES
Sometimes you may notice minor changes to products between batches. These are caused by seasonal fluctuations in our raw ingredients. Please see these as a positive sign of our commitment to using natural ingredients.
We recommend patch testing all products on your skin. Sensitivities or mild reactions to ingredients are rare, however, they can still occur. Often people are unaware of the exact ingredients or it might be a combination of ingredients, or between products that can cause their skin to be sensitive, therefore the source of the irritation can be difficult to determine. Your skin is particularly sensitive during hormonal fluctuations incl. not limited to pregnancy, menopause, seasonal variation and while taking medication.